čtvrtek 28. února 2013

Etude House snail cream

 I am using Etude House snail cream this days thanks to my friend Julinka (yess i know, and her BF hahah)  :-) hhaha, and i think it is the best cream i ever tried, really....you can feel it after first using, when ur skin is more soft, better on touch.
Honestly, i never triend something similar like that and i was little bit scared, but it's ok, like normal cream, normal scent....but better effect.
My skin is problematic and this cream is like treasure for me now, when i will finished this i will buy new one again and again, maybe i will try some next products from this brand too, cleaner or something like that....sooo from me this cream have the best score ***** ♥♥

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...