pondělí 17. června 2013

Fimo


  • I bought finally for the first time FIMO, i am curious how it will be works and if i will work with fimo well :-) cuz what is easy-is for me hard, and what is hard for others it is easy for me.....a lot of friends around me have jewelry made from fimo...some i like, some know.... Some girls doing jewelry which look like food from it, it looks excellent work, but i would not wear it (vegetable, fruits....donuts, sweets) ...maybe cupcakes yessss, but i am not sure...
  • I like cross made from it (i saw it on some blogs and i fell in love with it)gonna do cross earrings♥
  • When i was trying to found fimo, i wanted another colours, but in the end i bought beige, dark blue and brown...next time red, another blue and brown...
  • I bought another stuff today too, on drawing....and on hair care.....but i have to thinking only about FIMO hahahahha whuaaaa ♥


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...