čtvrtek 28. března 2013

DIY celtic coffer

................................
Me and my dad , we both love working with antiques, it is long time what we both started to renovate old coffers. We tried to search in antique shops, internet, everywhere...and when we found one good, so my dad  renovated wood by special chemicals,  tried to find vintage handles, locks or this things which u will not find in big markets. And in the end is my work haha, when i will use my the biggest weapon, paint brush and colours...and just used varnish
 i know, i have my room and it should be something like my atelier but more than in my room i am working in  hall , it is more comfortable and more place here than on my table ....so i was painting my coffer here

it's same like with paper.... but your finished work will stay with you longer ;-)
 First i used just pencil, it is easier because, celtic motives 
look easy but they aren't, celtic knots and neverending motives whaaaaaaa...
 almost done with pencil, now i used acrylic colours, on this coffer i used dark brown for bigger contrast with  lighter wood
 and when u will open .....
 i thought that it will be finished like that, but in the end i used decorative jewellry stones, haha not so much celtic in the end haha, more like something between celtic and arabic, oriental ...
 so now i have it near my piano and i gave there my jewelry, bracelets, rings....my treasures hahah


1 komentář:

  1. Ty jo, to jsi malovala bez předlohy? Fíha O___O Já lenoch bych si to asi předtiskla pomocí něčeho vytištěného z PC XD

    OdpovědětVymazat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...